Mrs. Catherine CHABERT’s numerous public lectures and interventions, the publication of her book titled “Biotechnologies, Éthique biomédicale et droit” (“Biotechnologies, Biomedical Ethics and Law”), edited by Hermès in 1995, her participation to different working groups, enable our Law Firm to be able to put this experience and know-how at the disposal of Health Law cases.
Health Law related questions can be approached under four different angles:
- Medical data : medical secret, personal and sensitive data protection, ethical rules, proprietary information and data banks and bases.
- Medical computing : computerized systems and hosting, health servers, health cards, health networks, computerized medical records and personal medical records.
- Medical communication : publicity and marketing for the sale of medical products, publicity related to the health professions, e-learning,
- Medical liability for health centers and institutions, as well as for pharmaceutical industry in the areas of traceability, health security, medical devices and products vigilance and telemedicine.
Each one of these questions can generate the application of legal provisions concerning one or several of the following legal areas:
- Personal data protection
- Classical Computer Law
- Medical liability
- Health expenses and Bioethics Law
- Protection if the inventions (Intellectual Property Law, joint ownership on patents, confidentiality agreements) …,