Mrs. Catherine CHABERT’s experience in different businesses and notably her work with a well known computer manufacturer (NCR France), enables her to approach, at the root, all difficulties associated to the Computer Law litigation questions, and also to propose well tailored agreements in order to try to avoid any problem in the future.
Technical evolution led her naturally to interest herself about legal questions posed by audiotel (minitel) services and next to the Internet and other externalized computerized services, such outsourcing, call centers and third party maintenance.
Computer Law can be approached from different points of view:
- Counseling and strategy development.
- Agreements (licenses, ASP licenses, integration and application contracts, data base furniture agreements, partnerships, joint ownership…).
- Intellectual Property Law.
- Information systems (malfunctions).
- Protection of personal data.